There has been speculation that our world will come to an end on 21 December 2012.
Though NASA said that nothing is going to happen…The doomsday fever and confusions are still there. One of my friends phoned and invited me to have biriyani with him. He is afraid that he can’t eat biriyani anymore.
Hmm, Is it okay if the world ends tomorrow ?
Here is why it’s not ok:
1. I am planning for a trip to Florida next month.
2. I have not witnessed snow fall so far.
3. I have no girlfriends.
4. I’m not yet married…not even once.
5. I haven’t visited my favorite place – Ireland.
6. I just bought a 3D TV and a home theatre but haven’t enjoyed it much.
7. There is at least six months from now for me to taste mom’s Dosa with sambar and chutney.
8. Dream home is still a dream.
9. No one will read my blog.
Why it is ok to end:
1. I need not pay my credit card and utility bills.
2. No pressure on settling in life.
Hmm, Will the world come to an end tomorrow? At least, Can it wait till this weekend is over?
Mayan Calander – Naduvula konjam varushatha kanom (Few pages missing in Mayan calendar) 🙂