Dark Night

I have a habit of sleeping with the lights on as I’m alone in my apartment, But today, I have to sleep without lights. There is no power due to storm in cincinnati 😦

I’m a man and I’m not afraid of storm, thunder or any other threats. but this darkness…OMG, It’s so scary :(.

The worst part is, I just watched a horror movie ‘Don’t be afraid of the dark’ at my friends place. I did not complete the movie and I asked my friend to drop me. When I’m back home, the power has not yet come. My friend asked me to sleep at his place, but for some unknown reason I said I’m good.

I’m surviving with the lights from my MacBook Pro’s screen. It is my only company now. It has 51% of battery power and I hope the lights will be back soon.

While typing this post on TextEdit, my computer scared me for a moment by shouting ‘It’s 11’o clock’.Β  Let me tell victoria (system’s voice) not to announce the time when it is 12.00.

Hmm,Β I’m taking an oath now…If I survive tonight, I’m going to be the wisest person in the world from tomorrow.

I’m done with the post and I will be updating this in my blog when the power comes.

God! I don’t pray for success, but I ask for POWER. Β

Fingers crossed!

Advertisements

One thought on “Dark Night

1. June 30, 2012 at 7:15 am

Waiting for an update from the wise man πŸ™‚

• June 30, 2012 at 9:35 am

😐

2. June 30, 2012 at 8:20 am

This was hilarious B! Actually, I have a habit of sleeping with the LIGHT OFF! I often watch horror movies at night and especially after midnight in my room and then I have to switch off light before I go to sleep as the light doesn’t let me visit my dream valley. LOL
    So, I am kinda aware of how scared you might be when ya were writing this post! Well did the power come before you went to sleep or after? πŸ˜‰
    Well, I hope this doesn’t happen with you again πŸ™‚
    A great post!
    -Naima.

• June 30, 2012 at 9:45 am

How can you watch a horror movie? You are a brave person naima πŸ˜‰
      I slept after the power came. πŸ™‚

• June 30, 2012 at 10:19 am

Hahaha.. I expected that answer, “I SLEPT AFTER THE POWER CAME” πŸ˜€
        Anyways, it doesn’t mean that the movies don’t haunt me, they do but I cant fall asleep with LIGHTS ON unlike you πŸ˜‰
        -Naima.

• June 30, 2012 at 10:57 am

Even im not used to sleep with lights on. but i have no choice here. im all alone πŸ˜€

• June 30, 2012 at 11:58 am

I wanna experience that and I will be soon! πŸ˜‰
        -Naima.

3. June 30, 2012 at 8:53 am

When you get up you will laugh, there was nothing to be afraid of darkness. Did you see any ghost.

• June 30, 2012 at 9:49 am

You are right. Its so funny when I got up. Pls dont tell anyone abt me being scared of night time πŸ˜€

4. Ron
    June 30, 2012 at 9:52 am

Using your last bit of power to post on your blog. That’s real blogging dedication. Thank you for sharing that event in your life.

• June 30, 2012 at 9:59 am

Thanks for the appreciation Ron πŸ™‚

5. June 30, 2012 at 1:31 pm

Wow its really great to know that blogging can help in fighting with our biggest fears πŸ™‚

• June 30, 2012 at 3:21 pm

Yes. its a good diversion πŸ™‚

6. sheevi
    July 1, 2012 at 4:05 pm

horror movie, no lights and to add on, nobody to accompany. perfect combo to scare the life out of anybody.
    but you still survived..thanks to wordpress..lol
    kudos πŸ™‚

• July 1, 2012 at 8:35 pm

Yes, I survived :). Now im trying to be wise but its so hard πŸ˜‰

7. sash
    July 6, 2012 at 4:01 am

I am not afraid of darkness but I don’t watch horror pictures. I feel troubled to watch them!
    I have the habit of lighting the all the rooms if I am home even when I sleep or not! πŸ™‚

good post! I was laughing at your sleepless night! sorry. πŸ˜€

• July 6, 2012 at 10:30 am

Wow, you too kam ? πŸ™‚ i thought im the only guy sleeps with the lights on.

8. sash
    July 6, 2012 at 4:03 am

Your MacBook Pro lasts for 4hrs 08 mins with 50% of battery! I envy you man!! Seriously.
    My laptop doesn’t even start if I don’t connect Power to it. hahahah… πŸ˜€

• July 6, 2012 at 10:31 am

lol, switch to mac, its worth the money πŸ™‚