Angels on the walking lane

Again, I woke up late today. I left home at 9.30 and I had to walk to office since I left my BumbleBee in office on Friday evening.

Though there is no call (a stupid status call) today, I walked in hurry and tension. I went ahead of the Disney Landย  and then crossed the yellow VW Beetle – I donโ€™t know why this Yellow Volkswagen Beetle always makes me smile and happy whenever I see it ๐Ÿ™‚

In few meters I saw a line of angels crossing the road and coming towards my lane. The empty walking lane is now occupied by Angels. I went nearby them and a gorgeous little girl said Hello and gave a lovely smile. They are elementary school students going somewhere from their school accompanied by two teachers.

One of the teachers told me that I should probably go front as it takes some time for all of them to go.

I said ok and walked forward, but the line started to move again and now Iโ€™m in middle of those tiny tots.

I was wearing a backpack and looked like one of those school students. I felt like a grown up kid in the midst of the little angels. Some kids smiled and few felt shy but all were happy walking.

I did not want to split the line so I stood in acorner to let the line move on.

All the kids waved bye and we exchanged smiles. My tension vanished away on their smiles. Then I started to walk slowly enjoying the weather, admiring at the trees, sparrows and the old buildings of the historic Glendale village.

Life is Beautiful!

PS: People ignore the beauty of life in their fast, urgent and busy life. I realized that life is not about achieving success, survival or making money. Life is just about living!

Look around,

Breathe in love and

Live the life!

Advertisements

One thought on “Angels on the walking lane

1. Ron
    May 21, 2012 at 4:34 pm

I agree. Life is beautiful, especially if one considers the alternative.

• May 21, 2012 at 7:33 pm

Yes, Thanks Ron!

2. May 22, 2012 at 4:10 am

” I realized that life is not about achieving success, survival or making money. Life is just about living! “— Superb ๐Ÿ™‚

• May 22, 2012 at 8:59 am

Thanks Jayati ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Viji
    May 22, 2012 at 9:16 am

Enjoying life…good

• May 22, 2012 at 9:16 am

Thanks Viji ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Kam
    May 25, 2012 at 11:41 pm

angels, angels, angels…. I thought of something else before reading while looking at the title in GMail on my mobile! I read the post. hahaha…. ๐Ÿ˜€

cool smiles man. you made me smile, all over the post.. and your blog is such a thing!!

So pure, you see… (sorry! you write. ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

• May 26, 2012 at 10:38 am

Thanks Kam!
      FYI: I’m waiting to read your blog ๐Ÿ™‚

5. May 30, 2012 at 2:24 pm

“People ignore the beauty of life in their fast, urgent and busy life. I realized that life is not about achieving success, survival or making money. Life is just about living!”

I was so glad I was able to help an Old man today, in some small way possible while I was rushing to reach office. It gave me a sense of contentment that no other thing would have ever given at that moment!

Such simple things always remind us of the beauty of life. It’s like someone is saying. “Hey just stop! Look around, see…” This is life.

Glad I stumbled upon your blog.

• May 31, 2012 at 12:10 am

Great! It’s true that simple things makes us happy. Thanks for stopping by.