It’s not my birthday to tell my wishes. Still I prefer jotting it down my wish list. when I read this blog some years later, I would either feel happy or not on what I have with me.
Here is the list…
1. Volkswagen Beetle. I fell in love with this tiny little car at first sight when I saw its picture on a newspaper. I wasn’t aware of its price in the beginning but when I came to know… I was blown away 🙂 21 lakhs… I need to find a second job to get this 🙂
2. A three-bed room house. Wood house is fine for me but in India no one prefers it 🙂
3. A Surface computer. I’m fantasized with this Microsoft Surface.
4. My own company. I’m not sure on what kind of company I would start 🙂
5. Last but not least. I would like to own a Nobel Price. I’m not kidding 🙂
These are all may seem impractical, but some day…
Good Luck to me !!
I’m Balu, from India. I write about the happenings, my thoughts etc. Catch up with me at my blog.