The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. This blog got about 4,900 views in 2012. If every person who reached the top of Mt. Everest viewed this blog, it would have taken 8 years to get that many views.
Click here to see the complete report.
It was showering white flakes all over the place. In my previous post, I wrote that I haven’t witnessed snowfall yet, but it happened the very next day. I have seen this only on movies where kids play with the snow during christmas.
Hmm, When it snows and you feel awesome, it is called snowesome 🙂
I have heard that it’s just a mild one and I can expect a heavy snow next month 🙂
There has been speculation that our world will come to an end on 21 December 2012.
Though NASA said that nothing is going to happen…The doomsday fever and confusions are still there. One of my friends phoned and invited me to have biriyani with him. He is afraid that he can’t eat biriyani anymore.
Hmm, Is it okay if the world ends tomorrow ?
Here is why it’s not ok:
1. I am planning for a trip to Florida next month.
2. I have not witnessed snow fall so far.
3. I have no girlfriends.
4. I’m not yet married…not even once.
5. I haven’t visited my favorite place – Ireland.
6. I just bought a 3D TV and a home theatre but haven’t enjoyed it much.
7. There is at least six months from now for me to taste mom’s Dosa with sambar and chutney.
8. Dream home is still a dream.
9. No one will read my blog.
Why it is ok to end:
1. I need not pay my credit card and utility bills.
2. No pressure on settling in life.
Hmm, Will the world come to an end tomorrow? At least, Can it wait till this weekend is over?
Mayan Calander – Naduvula konjam varushatha kanom (Few pages missing in Mayan calendar) 🙂
16 hours of power cut,
Violated rules and
Necessity is now a luxury.
Still I love my country and feel homesick.
I miss my mom, bro, friends, thinnai veedu, dosa, chutney and sambar.