AngryB

I’m a sensitive person and I can’t hide happiness, sorrow or anger inside. I’m going through a tough time at work for the past three months where my ideas are not recognized.
I’m loosing temper quite often…

• When answers are alone expected than a solution.
  • When my hours of analysis are underestimated and overlooked by superiors with their illogical design.
  • When people stay behind me and look at my monitor while I work.(I freaked out to my workmate for standing behind me when I work. I felt bad later for not being nice)

I burst out in anger to my colleagues, leads and escalated today. I was so aggressive and wanted to rip off the whole system to show that my reverse engineering is fool proof. But I was totally dominated.

I never bothered about demotivations and never needed encouragements. I just move on with my inner spirit but now I’m frustrated and venting it through my blog.

I hope not to lose my passion with these temporary negative thoughts.

Peace!

PS: I always wanted to do something big in my technology and now I doubt myself.

Advertisements

One thought on “AngryB

1. July 27, 2012 at 1:09 am

Balz, Dont loose ur temper and josh… be always positive… nothing going to happen if u think abt the pasts… So forget it and move on to the next step in ur ladder(either life/career)… world never see ur failures when u hv ur achievements on hand to show… so keep the ignition and step up…

• July 27, 2012 at 7:07 am

Ok machi

2. sash
    July 27, 2012 at 1:39 am

Hahaha…. 😀 sorry B, for laughing at a serious situation. But that’s a remedy by itself. Hahaha… Have a laugh pls.

Fools – grid based, mood based and baseless. Got to have different frameworks of communicating ideas to kinds of them. Try working out on them if you have not already in the last 3 months.

At the end of the day/week/month/project, a sound email and a presentation to the entire team including everyone (if it allows, include client as well) and send a meeting request directly. This works better than explaining in voice at a regular meeting.

Bro, i had exp this quite sometime ago. Everyone suddenly wants hierarchies. This shocks me quite easily.

Get over your temporary phase of insanity and thoughts of ‘nots’ and work out on a way to get things done! I believe, your bursting out had done the job already. 😉

Take care B.

Btw, email me your phone number. It’s on my mind to ask you. I keep postponing. Hahaha… 😀

• July 27, 2012 at 7:09 am

Thanks Bro, you are a Pro 🙂

3. July 27, 2012 at 8:31 am

Hi Balu there are always teething problems for some time when you are new, when everybody will understand you they will appreciate, have patience. You yourself say correct thing “I hope not to lose my passion with these temporary negative thoughts.”

• July 27, 2012 at 1:19 pm

You are right indra maa.Thx.

4. Ron
    July 28, 2012 at 11:56 am

Hang in there, buddy.

5. viji
    August 6, 2012 at 4:35 am

Cool B 😀

• August 6, 2012 at 7:00 am

Ok V 🙂

6. August 14, 2012 at 9:06 pm

B, no anger when it exceeds to doubting your capability!! You really can bring wonders and we all can – just a little faith in ourselves and more-than-little in Him and we have a way to pave! I am sure, ya will work out with it.
    Blessings,
    -Naima.

• August 14, 2012 at 9:16 pm

Thanks for those encouraging words 🙂

• August 14, 2012 at 9:17 pm